null

Himalayan Crystal Salt - Fine

$6.00
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
827912085945
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout

This fine Himalayan Pink Salt can be used in cooking to replace conventional salt and bring out the exciting flavours of your dishes. Pink Himalayan salt is chemically similar to table salt. It contains up to 98% sodium chloride, the remaining 2% consists of 84 different different trace minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium. These give the salt its light pink tint. Table salt is usually heavily refined and mixed with anti-caking agents to prevent clumping, such as sodium aluminosilicate or magnesium carbonate, Himalayan salt is less artificial and does not contain additives.

  • 500 gms