The Earth Jagua™ Premium Kit Blue comes with everything needed to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look like the real thing—plus a few extras. Water is added to the freeze-dried jagua juice, which is then mixed with a base gel. The jagua gel is transferred into a soft plastic applicator bottle with a fine tip. To create temporary tattoos designs, simply squeeze the bottle to release the jagua gel.
Highlights of Premium Kit Blue
- Enough jagua to create 15-20 temporary jagua tattoos that last 10 days to 2 weeks on skin
- Comes with applicator bottle and 3 different size fine tips used by pros
- Comes with 40 stencil transfers that are reusable 5 times each
- Jagua gel lasts 2-3 months, when refrigerated
- Dermatologically tested
- No pain, no permanence
- Perfect festival body art for gorgeous festival temporary ink tattoos
- 9g Jagua Base Gel
- 1 Freeze-dried Jagua Juice
- 4gEucalyptus Oil
- 1 Dropper
- 1 plastic cone
- 1 Applicator bottle
- 3 different size tips
- 40 reusable stencil transfers
- Flat toothpicks for touch ups
How It Works
- Cut tip of Earth Jagua™ Base Gel foil packet.
- Open plastic cone and place in a cup. Squeeze Base Gel into cone.
- Using dropper, fill bottle with water to top of sticker.
- Shake until dissolved, and pour contents of bottle into plastic cone.
- Reseal and massage contents of cone until smooth. Push gel toward small tip of cone.
- Cut small tip of cone, and squeeze gel slowly into bottle until full.
- Twist cap outfitted with tip onto bottle. Follow test patch instructions provided in Health Warnings. Create design on skin by gently squeezing bottle to release gel.